InQ Accounts Payable Solutions streamline AP processes, maximizing the benefits achieved by efficient and precise invoice processing. Regardless of how documents are received the OnBase product captures, organizes and delivers them – along with supporting content – to the appropriate individuals for review, coding and approval.
Users access invoices and related content from their familiar ERP application, email inbox or mobile device, accelerating decision making and driving processes forward. With real-time dashboards, managers have increased visibility into the status of invoice processing, easily identifying bottlenecks and adjusting workload distribution. OnBase automates several key AP business processes, including routing to appropriate business units, three-way matching and posting to accounting applications.
- Increases efficiency of AP processes, eliminating many manual tasks while effectively managing supporting documents
- Accelerates decision-making and minimizes process delays by providing access to invoices and other content directly from users’ familiar applications and devices
- Improves visibility, enabling managers to identify bottlenecks and adjust workload distribution on the fly
- Equips organizations to leverage existing ERP investments and increase user access by seamlessly integrating with several applications – including SAP®, PeopleSoft® and Lawson
- Automatically captures documents received via mail, email, fax or EDI, organizing and delivering them to the appropriate individuals for processing
- Automates AP processes with Advanced Capture functionality, including automated indexing, routing to appropriate business units, three-way matching and automatic posting to accounting applications
- Provides a customizable business rules engine, allowing real-time changes to be made to approval processes as business conditions change
- Offers real-time dashboards that provide management insight into the status of invoice processing